Membership fees for 2020 season
Hockey SA Levy (All players required)
The Hockey SA fee inclusive of State and National levies, insurance and transaction costs.
Further details on these fees can be found at the Hockey SA website.
Registration to play are processed through the membership portal
Age Group and cost
Under 9 years old: $29.69
Over 9 years old – Under 18 Years Old: $61.19
Over 18 years old: $117.59
Hockey SA Officials $24.08
Forestville Hockey Club Fees
Due to COVID 19 restrictions the Club Fees for 2020 have been reviewed.
Non Playing Members
2020 Associate Member (Social/ non-playing member): $10
Junior Members – Players who are under 18 years of age and not playing in Senior Competition
Under 18 : $250
Under 15 : $180
Under 13 : $180
Under 11 : $180
Under 9 : $110
Members playing in Senior Competition
Senior Premier League & Metro 1 players: $390
Senior Metro 2 to Metro 6 players: $330
Senior Player – Student / Apprentice/ Concession: $315
Junior Playing Seniors: $315
Dual Registration (FHC is your second club and Hockey SA Affiliated Association is your primary club): $215
Masters only players: $240
Goalies providing own equipment: $50
Seniors playing Masters additional fee: $50
Casual Players: $150 plus $25 per game over 5 games.
Forestville Hockey Club Match Fees
Members playing seniors
Full seniors PL and M1: $170
Full seniors M2 to M6: $170
Senior Concession: $170
Junior playing Seniors: $270
Dual registrations: $170
Masters: $90 based on a 9 round competition.
Goal Keepers: $170
Casual: $50 plus $12 per game over 5 games.
Masters plus senior- addition to regular fee: $90
Junior members not playing seniors
Under 18: $150
Under 15: $150
Under 13: $150
Under 11: $90
Under 9 : $45
- The total fee payable is the sum of the FHC Club fee and the Match Fees for the Season.
- 50% of total fee to be paid prior to first match. Remainder of fees to be paid by the end of July.
- All match fees will be charged to FHC by the stadiums/venue and paid directly by FHC on behalf of the teams rather than players paying at the venue. This will reduce pre match interruption for players and team managers.
- The match fee for juniors playing seniors reflects that they will play 2 matches per week but is less than the total for juniors plus seniors, which is consistent with the club’s policy that we do not recover the full cost of match fees for this category of members.
- The casual membership allows for five matches. For players participating in more than five matches, an additional per match fee of $25.00 will be payable for each additional match played.
- Fee discounts may be available to members experiencing hardship and those performing additional duties such as coaching. All discounted fees must be approved by the FHC management committee.
Examples of what you would pay
To work out the total amount to pay to the club you take the amount of the Forestville Hockey Club Fee and add the Forestville Hockey Club Match Fee to calculate the total fee payable.
The club requests that you pay half of the total fee payable before the first game on 19th June 2020 and then the balance by the end of July 2020.
If you are senior player playing in a M2 to M6 grade you will need to register to play via the membership portal and pay the Hockey SA fees. You will then pay the $330 membership fee as well as the $170 match fee, a total of $500 to the club. The club requests that you pay half this amount ($250) before the first game on June 19th 2020, and then the balance by the end of July 2020.
If you are a junior playing seniors you will need to register to play via the membership portal and pay the Hockey SA fees. You will then pay the $315 membership fee as well as the $270 match fee, a total of $585 to the club. The club requests that you play half this amount ($292.50) before the first game on June 19th 2020 and then the balance by the end of July 2020.
If you are a Junior player playing in Under 13’s or Under 15’s, you will need to register to play via the membership portal and pay the Hockey SA fees. You will then pay the $180 membership fee as well as the $150 match fee, a total of $330 to the club. The club requests that you pay half this amount ($165) before the first game on June 19th 2020, and then the balance by the end of July 2020.
If you have any questions or would like to arrange a payment plan, please contact the Treasurer by email to TreasurerFHC@outlook.com.
How to pay
Payment can be made by EFT Transfer to the Club Account (see below for details) or by sending a Cheque made payable to “Forestville Hockey Club” to PO Box 3268 Rundle Mall, Adelaide 5000
Account Name: Forestville Hockey Club
BSB: 105 096
Account No: 060 042 440
Reference: Fees + Your Name